Open Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Cavern

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
(a.1.n.0)
Passing Dead End
Passing Dead End
(a.1.n.0)

Job/hobbies : stalking, bitching, drinking, trying to be true evil.
Humor : non-existing.

iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Empty
PostSubject: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:00 am

lol!

in finnish Razz

Last edited by (a.1.n.0) on Sat May 02, 2009 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eNe
Lord Heretic
Lord Heretic
eNe

iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Empty
PostSubject: Re: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:07 am

ja tämähän pidetään suomenkielisenä! lol

Tummat Silmät, Ruskea Tukka on klassikko, kuten myös legendaarinen Aikuinen Nainen <3
Back to top Go down
https://openground.forumotion.net
(a.1.n.0)
Passing Dead End
Passing Dead End
(a.1.n.0)

PostSubject: Re: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 12:39 am

mie alan itkeä.

parhautta.
Back to top Go down
eNe
Lord Heretic
Lord Heretic
eNe

PostSubject: Re: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:37 pm

ooh mun kaikkien aikojen vokalisti hero

jumankavita oon ollu fani jo varmaan jonkun kymmenen vuotta, ja livenä on nähty Wink
Back to top Go down
https://openground.forumotion.net
(a.1.n.0)
Passing Dead End
Passing Dead End
(a.1.n.0)

PostSubject: Re: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2009 2:37 am

oih.

miun lapsuuden suosikkeja oli mikko alatalo, hanna ekola ja kirka.

Smile

uujee.

siitä on melekonen matka slayeriin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)   iskelmä ketju. aka  mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

iskelmä ketju. aka mine and ene's showing some love thread for old and new finnish music (in finnish)
Page 1 of 1