Enter the Cavern

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beseech

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Beseech   Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 am

Quote :

The flamboyantly dressed Swedish quintet Beseech delves in what they like to call

"symphonic goth metal" -- a mixture of doom, death, and, well, symphonic and gothic elements which, if it doesn't always makes sense, rarely fails to surprise. Jorgen Sjoberg (vocals), Robert Spanglund (lead guitar), Klas Bohlin (rhythm guitar), Andreas Wiik (bass), and Morgan Gredaker (drums) aren't afraid to utilize unexpected instruments such as violins and flutes to enhance their unique style, which they began developing in 1992. Over the course of six years and three increasingly confident demos, the group fully embraced their unorthodox aural mélange and grandiose lyrical schemes (and Baroque stage clothes) before signing with Metal Blade and releasing 1998's From a Bleeding Heart. The album received mostly positive reviews and also featured keyboard player Mikael Andersson and his wife, soprano Anna Andersson. Her replacement, Lotta Hogin, performed with the band on their second album, 2000's Black Emotions (released by Pavement Music), and longtime frontman Sjoberg was replaced by Erik Molarin for 2002's Souls Highway.

All of us in the band have come to the sad conclusion to put Beseech to rest for good. The decision has not been easy because this has been a really big part of our personal lives for many years. We have met so many great people through the music and really loved what we have done. We are proud of the work that we have achieved.

So stay tuned for further information!

Best regards from
Lotta, Erik, Robert, Manne, Jonas, Mikael and Daniel
of BESEECH

Everytime I Die
Back to top Go down
Lady Draconian
Admin
Admin

Job/hobbies : Forum and site admin
Humor : It's here,somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Beseech   Mon May 04, 2009 10:58 pm