Open Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Cavern

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lilwayn
Waiting Out the Winter
Waiting Out the Winter

The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne  Empty
PostSubject: The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne    The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne  Icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:16 pm

He now might be less known for his Grammy Award but more for his lockups behinds the bars; the spoiled rapper, Lil Wayne, was released from the prison in November 2010 for the illegal possession of a weapon. Through it was not his first visit to jail but things does not seem to stop him from moving ahead in his music career. The "Go D.J." singer is currently on his "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour. It’s a 25 cities and 31 dates tour and till writing 5 concerts of the series have been performed. Lil’s last stop was at Hampton Coliseum on March 23 where he performed along with the Blink-182 band drummer Travis Barker, rapper Rick Ross and hip hop singer Nicki Minaj.
Lil Wayne arrived at Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia on March 26 followed by other concerts at Chicago, Miami, Atlanta, Houston, Washington DC, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles, and Oakland. He will wrap up his US tour at East Rutherford, NJ on May 1 before heading up to Canada for three concerts at Vancouver (April 27), Edmonton (April 28), and Calgary (April 29).
The songs on the track list of the singer are from his hit albums such as "No Ceilings" and "Carter III" including songs "Swag Surf," "Wasted," "A Millie," "Phone Home”, "Right Above It" and "Got Money.
The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne and his fans as he announced his new album release date in Providence, R.I on March 23. This is his first album since his eight months serving in jail and titled as “Tha Carter IV.” All of the new work on new album has been done and it will be available in stores on May 16, 2011 while a second single 'If I Die Today,' is already on net. First single from the Tha Carter IV was "6'7" that hit the net in December 2010. “If I Die Today” features Rick Ross and produced by the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and is a new take on 'I'm Not A Star”.
Lil Wayne seems to be in full swing to makeup the time he lost during his arrest; he will now appear in a new song “Hit the Lights” video in collaboration with singer Jay Sean. The duo attempted a super hit collaboration in 2009 for the song “Down.”
Wayne has also been confirmed as a performer at the celebration of the Bonnaroo’s tenth birthday and its 2011 camping and musical festival held June 9 through June 12. Buy cheap Lil Wayne tickets to enjoy all the concerts live in your city.
Back to top Go down

The "I Am Still Music" 2011 tour is of great amusement for both Wayne
Page 1 of 1