Open Ground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enter the Cavern

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Draconian
Admin
Admin
Lady Draconian

Job/hobbies : Forum and site admin
Humor : It's here,somewhere

Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Empty
PostSubject: Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...   Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:29 am

Our Farewell

"I love you" whispered Luke.
"I love you too" replied Bella.
She kissed his nose and giggled. Snuggling against the warmth of his body Bella wrapped the duvet for tightly around them. Luke wrapped his arms tightly around Bella's waste and kissed her forehead. Bella closed her eyes and laid her head on his breast, before she knew it she was asleep and dreaming of beautiful sunstes and sapphire seas.
Luke watched over her, he thought to himself that she was like a sleeping angel. He lay awake half the night thinking about Bella.
When he woke in the morning he found Bella gone. He grabbed up a dressing gown and put it on. Tieing the belt as he decended the stairs he went in search for her. He entered the kitchen, only too aware of a sense of wrongness within the house. There was a smear of what appeared to be sauce of the worksurface. As he got closer it looked more like blood. A sense of urgency closed in on him.
As he entered the lounge what he saw made his heart lurch. Bella lay on the floor bleeding.
"Bella! Bella!" Luke screamed as he rushed to her side. Her eyes were open but unfocused. He rested her head upon he lap whilst he checked her pulse. She was still alive but badly hurt. Luke ran for the phone and dialed the ambulance number. The dailtone seemed to last a life time, as he listed off the final details and place the phone back on it's reciever, he heard a small gargle.
"Luke" came Bella's voice.
He cradled her in his arms as he awaited the ambulance. Gentled caressing her head and kissing her hand.
"It'll all be ok" he whispered. Even when he knew it wasn't.
He wondered who had done it. He wondered why. Everything was so cloudy and misjudged to him. there was something more going on. He grasped Bella's hand tighter to find it slip from his grasp.
"Luke" came a whisper, "I love you so much. I'm so sorry but..." her voice trailed off.
The ambulance arrived to find Luke sobbing and screaming in hysteria, they had to haul him from her body.
Who ever killed her he vowed to find...
Back to top Go down
http://chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Wyld_stallyon
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer
Wyld_stallyon

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...   Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:47 am

Amazing.
Back to top Go down
eNe
Lord Heretic
Lord Heretic
eNe

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...   Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 3:58 am

That is sad, powerful and amazing. And it got me full emotioned-up
Back to top Go down
https://openground.forumotion.net
Lady Draconian
Admin
Admin
Lady Draconian

Job/hobbies : Forum and site admin
Humor : It's here,somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...   Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 4:01 am

Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
http://chaliceoffemmemetal.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...   Tayla's lyrics, poems and things... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tayla's lyrics, poems and things...
Page 1 of 1